Обновленная версия не появляется в appStore

Здравствуйте. Столкнулся с такой проблемой, что новая версия моего приложения, прошедшая проверку еще 17 февраля, до сих пор не появилась в appStore. Я написал им в саппорт, что прошло так много времени, а в сторе до сих пор старая версия… На что мне ответили:

Hi Yuri,

My name is *** from App Store Developer Support. Thank you for your email. I understand the new version of your app is not available in the App Store. I imagine you wish to resolve the matter as soon as possible. I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to mention, Yuri, that if you’re unable to view your app’s new version in the App Store, please confirm that the app status is listed as "Ready for Sale.” If the status is noted as Pending Contract, you might need to complete the paid apps contract or the associated bank and tax information for that contract. This can be done in Agreements, Tax, and Banking in iTunes Connect.

Additionally, several factors could be preventing your app from showing up in the App Store when the status is noted as “Ready for Sale.” First, check Version Release settings. If you have chosen a scheduled release, make sure the date is earlier than today’s date. Also, if the date has passed, check to make sure you have at least one App Store (country) selected where you want to sell your app. Finally, if your app went live within the last 24 hours, you may not be able to find it by searching, browsing, or clicking the direct link in the email. After the 24-hour caching window has passed, restart iTunes and search for your app again or click the View on App Store link from your app page in iTunes Connect.

Explore Resources and Help on iTunes Connect to get answers to frequently asked questions, watch video tutorials, stay up to date with the latest news, and more. I hope you will find the above information helpful. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am happy to help. Your case number is ************.

Best regards,

Jevgenijus
Apple Inc.

Но я проверил все, что только можно. Что еще можно проверить и предпринять?

Проблема решилась, когда я в разделе доступность оставил только Россия… Косяк какой-то